By accessing and using website https://epustakalay.com (the “Site”) and Free Hindi eBooks (“Mobile App”) (collectively hereinafter referred to as the “Platform” or “Epustakalay”) you acknowledge the following:
(Whenever the context so requires, “you”, “yours” and “user” shall mean any natural or legal person who browses through the Platform to gain information about Epustakalay and services offered by it; and the terms “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Epustakalay. The Information and the content on the Platform is available to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis and is purely for educational and general information purpose.)
- While we take appropriate measures to keep the Platform and its contents updated and correct at all times, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, sustainability of the information contained on the Platform. You agree that any reliance that you place on such information is entirely at your own risk.
- Epustakalay, to the fullest extent permissible under law, disclaims all warranties in regard to, whether expressed or implied, including without limitation, the following:
- Loss or damage of the incurred as a consequence of your access or usage of the Platform.
- Loss, destruction, corruption of data pursuant to your access or usage of the Platform.
- Losses, damages, costs, expenses or disbursements of any kind or nature incurred by a User as a consequence of use of the website in any manner.
- Any other event or occurrence that is beyond the control of Epustakalay.
- We may provide the books and other information on this Platform that are of third party availed from open sources on the internet. All the links and hyperlinks provided on the website of third party are the sole and exclusive property of such Third-Party Owners or their licensors. The inclusion of any link does not imply its endorsement by us or claim of ownership or any other rights in such books and other content. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk and we not responsible any error or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
- In the event if any of the material, content or book listed on the Platform with third-party link to it open source is subject violative of your or someone else’s copyrights other than of Epustakalay, then you can report the same by writing to us at [email protected] We will endeavour to take the requisite actions in this regard.
- We endeavour to make the Platform available to you at all times, however, we take no responsibility nor liability for the Platform being temporarily unavailable due to reasons beyond our control.
- We take appropriate steps and make the best efforts to keep the Platform free from viruses and harmful component. Despite our best efforts, no website, database or system is completely secure on the internet. As a result, we do not guarantee or warrant that the Platform is free from viruses or any harmful components.